Are you looking to undertake a kitchen or bathroom renovation in the Newport area? If so, we’d love to hear from you and learn more about what look you’d like to achieve. If you can imagine it, we can create and build it so nothing is off limits in terms of design.
Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations in Newport
We’ve helped many homeowners in Newport design and build the bathroom and kitchen of their dreams. Our clients love what we have to offer as we offer an end to end service that takes each project from concept right through to installation.
How Our Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation Team Can Help You Create Your Dream Space
Are you unsure how to get started with your renovation project? Does the thought of managing the whole process make your head spin? Perhaps you don’t have much time to give to planning and overseeing the renovation process from start to finish? Maybe you don’t know what tradies to work with to ensure the best quality result?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above questions, we’d love to hear from you. We aim to take the stress out of bathroom and kitchen renovations for homeowners in Newport and beyond. Here’s how our process works;
- Inspiration phase – Call us or come and see us in person and let us know what ideas you have your space. Our team in our showroom will be able to show you some of our designs and talk you through the ones you love the most. We’ll listen and offer you some expert advice and guidance to make sure you get the absolute best results from your renovation.
- In-home consultation – One of our designers will visit your home and see the space that you have to work with. He/she will work alongside you to design a space that’s built with your needs, your budget and your style requirements in mind.
- Design presentation – It’s then time for the big reveal! You’ll be invited into our showroom to see a concept plan which you can go through in detail with one of our designers. You’ll also be given the final quote and 3D visuals of the large range of fittings and fixtures that will fit in with the overall look you’d like to achieve.
- Choosing fixtures and fittings – We believe that it’s the smaller details that make a big difference so we’ll take some time to choose the best fixtures and fittings for your space. All elements that are chosen will tick all of your boxes in terms of style, functionality and budget.
- Technical documents – Our technical detailers will step in and create specialised drawings that will then be passed on to our trusted tradespeople to ensure the installation part of the process runs smoothly.
- Project manager – You’ll be assigned a project manager who will be your point of contact throughout the entire installation process so that you never have to worry about a thing. Whether you have a question about colour themes or you’d like to chat about how the project is progressing, this will be the person to call.
- Project completion – This is the best part! You’ll get to see the final result and relax in your new space knowing that registered and experienced tradies and builders have completed all of the work.
Don’t Forget To Download Our Free Guide
Before leaving our website, make sure that you do not forget to download our free guides! We have two to choose from and you can decide which one is best suited to you and your renovation plans, although you are free to download both.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us today as we’d be happy to help you.
At Ultimate Kitchens & Bathrooms we understand that your kitchen or bathroom design and renovation is an important investment for you, so quality and attention to detail are absolutely paramount.